At Planning2Build UK we’re happy to answer all of your questions. Here are some questions we are frequently asked.
- Question: How does your company work?
- Answer: We are a free impartial consumer advice centre. We research and filter the best tradespeople for your job. We provide you with a hassle-free service, ongoing support and advice throughout your project.
- Question: Will you be able to help fund my project?
- Answer: We work with several companies that can potentially help you finance your build.
- Question: What if I don’t have the right plans?
- Answer: We can assist you with your application and plans through the local authority. We can provide you with the best Architects to get your plans drawn up, who are fully vetted by us to make sure they have lots of experience and real professionals in their industry.
- Question: Is there a waiting list for the desired work to be started?
- Answer: This depends on your requirements. It is best to contact us for an accurate answer.
- Question: Can you guide us through the design process of any works?
- Answer: Yes, we can provide you with many excellent Architects to draw up your plans, they will offer you great advice as they have lots of experience and knowledge.
- Question: Would I be able to view previous construction projects of similar size and requirements?
- Answer: Yes, we can provide you with a portfolio of work from the Tradesperson or Architect we handpick perfectly for your project. We look through the portfolios and match these people to your needs.
- Question: Will I have someone to help manage my project?
- Answer: You will be assigned to a dedicated account manager to guide you through your building project. They will be your main point of call throughout the project. If you need help with anything from, negotiating on a price, helping you with Architects drawings or obtaining finance for your build we can do it all for you.
- Question: How do I know the people you hire are good for me?
- Answer: We only hire the best of the best. We do this by going through their references, portfolio, qualifications, etc. We fully investigate our members for our customers to make sure we don’t miss a thing and deliver the best people to you. We do all this so you don’t have to, we work out the best people for you which makes it hassle-free for you.
- Question: How long are quotations valid for?
- Answer: This is usually for six months. If you require a longer price guarantee, please speak to us.