Planning2Build UK is an exciting and innovative company that is at the very forefront of our respected industry. Planning2Build UK helps, advise and guide the public on how to safely hire building contractors for their home improvements, and putting our customer’s safety first is of paramount importance to our company and brand.
Due to recent successes, Planning2Build UK is now looking to grow its field-based team with a Territory Manager. Your role here is a front line role and as a result, you will be expected to be mature, professional and conduct yourself at all times to an exceptional level. This role is an entire 360 business consultancy role, you will have the room and freedom to put your own mark on your territory. For the right candidate, this could be an exciting opportunity. Not only will you get to engage with new people every day, you’ll also be able to take pride in promoting the company brand.
3 Years of Sales & Management experience.
Daily activities: (But not limited to)
- Attend onboarding meetings daily within your territory
- Ensure KPI’s are achieved
- Manage your own Pipedrive
- Attending Monthly training sessions and upskilling classes to help better your skillset
- Reporting back to line managers about performances
- Dispute resolution
- Competitive salary
- 21 days paid holiday + Bank holidays
- Flexibility when needed
- Bonus day off on your birthday
- Take away days, fruit and all the tea and coffee one could drink
- Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly incentives.
- We truly care about your career and the right person will help with what is needed for you to succeed.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, get in touch today with your CV & Cover letter.
Alternatively, email us your information directly at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you 🙂