Planning2Build UK is an exciting and innovative company that is at the very forefront of our respected industry. Planning2Build UK help, advise, and guide the public on how to safely hire building contractors for their home improvements, putting our customer’s safety first is of paramount importance to our company and brand.
Planning2Build UK is currently looking for an In-house recruiter to manage & fill its current and future vacancies. Given the current expansion of the firm we are now looking for someone who is tenacious, motivated, target driven and a proven people person, this role will enable you to develop your new and onboarded candidates into a flourishing workforce.
At least 3 Years of Industry Experience.
Based in Sussex.
Daily activities: (But not limited to)
- Managing your own schedule
- Interviewing processing and filling current and replacement vacancies
- Ensure KPI’s are achieved
- Attending Monthly training sessions for all and future employees
- Reporting back to line managers about performances
- Dispute resolution
- Competitive salary
- 21 days paid holiday + Bank holidays
- Flexibility when needed
- Bonus day off on your birthday
- Take away days, fruit and all the tea and coffee one could drink
- Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly incentives
- We truly care about your career and the right person will help with what is needed for you to succeed.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, get in touch today with your CV & Cover letter.
Alternatively, email us your information directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you 🙂