Planning2Build UK is an exciting and innovative company that is at the very forefront of our respected industry. Planning2Build UK help, advise, and guide the public on how to safely hire building contractors for their home improvements, putting our customer’s safety first is of paramount importance to our company and brand.
Due to recent successes, Planning2Build UK is now looking to aggressively expand its consumer engagement team. This role is an exciting opportunity to reach out to prospectus consumers who unknowingly may require our assistance. For the right candidate, this could be an exciting opportunity. Not only will you get to engage with new people every day you’ll be able to take pride in promoting the company brand.
Office and Account Management experience.
The office is based in Worthing, willing to travel here.
Daily activities: (But not limited to)
- On an ad-hoc basis engaging with clients to obtain promotional data
- Data mining
- Contacting consumers on a daily basis offering your expert advice free of charge
- Working with your line managers
- Uploading data and content to our CRM
- Competitive salary
- 21 days paid holiday + Bank holidays
- Flexibility when needed
- Bonus day off on your birthday
- Take away days, fruit and all the tea and coffee one could drink
- Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly incentives.
- We truly care about your career and the right person will help with what is needed for you to succeed.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, get in touch today with your CV & Cover letter.
Alternatively, email us your information directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you 🙂